Sunday, May 1, 2016

Beauty Treasure

Hai! Terimakasih buat temen-temen yang tadi udah dateng ke fashion class aku di acara beauty treasure dari Witchco.id. I'm so excited when I share about fashion to everyone! ^^

If you want to re-read the presentation slideshow that I've made before, you can click this link Fashion Class to get the file.

If you have more questions yang tadi masih belum sempat terjawab, you can reach me on instagram, or anything else because I'm always so happy to share about this one.

So, see you next time! :)

it's just a little photos today. I'm so happy to see you, yang ada di foto ini maupun yang gak ada di foto ini, yang udah berinteraksi, dan yang tadi udah ikutan gamesnya. Thank you so much! and Sorry di akhir acara mukaku udah teroksidasi, so maybe fotonya little bit bad and agak annoying hehe :'D



Location : Swimming Pool Permata Jingga

No comments:

Post a Comment