Thursday, April 21, 2016

Afternoon Blast

Hi Eeveryone! since I've never written anything here on the last four months, I've been back with Long plain shirt mix and match tips! Hope you like it and here we go >o<

First, if you will wear your flat shoes/sandals, make sure you wear a pants too. The pants will prevent your body looked shorter than usual or bigger and flat at the bottom. 

Espadrilles Shoes by Stradivarius

Second If you can't wear your belt at the time because of many reasons, you can put on your outerwear to make your look brighter.

Outerwear by New Look

Third, If you wear patterned outer, make sure you wear plain scarf with slight fabric.


Fourth and the last, Wear your stunning plain sling bag with different color to make your look so lovely.

Sling Bag by Rubi

Hope you like it and I'll share many information about fashion and mix and match with my personal style here. Stay close to me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment