Tuesday, June 14, 2016

The Ethnic-Romantic Spirit

Hi Guys! As I promise, I'll post the detail information of what I wore on the ethnic-romantic spirit look on instagram. I really love this look 'cause I love ethnic things or something like bohemian and romantic look. Yeaaaayyyy!!!!!!!!!


This bag is my current favorite stuff and the bag I like the most. I got it as birthday present (but actually I know how much it cost. So, I'll tell you bellow. hehehe)

Bali Embellished Cross body bag : Accessorize
It costs 19.00 poundsterling or about IDR 399,000 at Indonesia's store


White Boho Shirt : MANGO
(around IDR 499,000. I literally forget about it's fixed price but it's not more than IDR 500,000)


Corriander Seed Scarf : Marion's Fashion Theory (IDR 65,000)

Ethnic skirt : Got it from Indonesia Onlineshop on Instagram
(You can reach the information and see them on my instagram account)


Glitter flatforms : Stradivarius (It's about IDR 559,000)

So, guys, I hope this information will help you to buy or find them at the store.
Happy Fasting and Keep inspiring :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment