Thursday, October 8, 2015

The Old Skool Girl in a Cafe

The old skool girl is back! now, she's wearing a vintage theme clothes color from head to toe. Yes, she's me :p

Match every piece of vintage color to get this look. You can mix creamy brown. maroon, little touch of pink, white, and their friends that similar to brown and red.

Highlight reduction is important to get classic look (I think) so, choose one of bit creamy color to get this look. and here we go, what I wore : 


That white sandals are my fave all the time with their unsual shape hehehe
Sandals : Something borrowed
Scarf : Marion's Fashion Theory


That bag is also my fave (It's so old now, but I have to keep it clean)
Sling bag : rubi


Oh I was not ready -_-


Not yet!


bit ready....................


Click! Peeeerfeeect hahahaha


Thanks to the cafe owner @anisanuraz who let me took some photos there! xx


Location : Right time cafe, Malang, Indonesia

2 comments:

  1. They have a few large flat screens in the venue New York but not too many to make this a sports bar. It's all about the beer here. Long lines of taps are behind each bar sporting an impressive array of craft libations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post. meilleur café grain

    ReplyDelete