Saturday, August 20, 2016

Pattern Lover

Happy Sunday, peanuts! Today I'm gonna show you every piece detail of what I wear. I'm in love with pattern, especially gypsy or bohemian patterned fabric. So, ethnic things are on my personal style world.

So, here we go.....

Cotton shawl scarf I bought in Marama
Oh ya! I put my braces off this month, so you won't see any braces stay on my teeth. After a long time wearing braces it's finally gone! Yeay! I wore braces almost 6 years, ya, just for your unimportant information, hehehe :p

Bali embellished sling bag: accessorize

My favorite brown watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs


Patterned midi dress: Zara
(bought when mid year sale at Zara only for 200K *feels like I was dreaming ~.~ *)

Espadrilles wedges: Stradivarius

Well that's all. Oh ya, and I was wearing pants from Gaudi. It's like loose pants, so, you don't always pair midi dress with tight pants, peanut! See you on the next post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment