Monday, September 12, 2016

Pattern Enthusiast

Hi everyone! Today, I want to share my favorite style recently. I have posted it on my instagram account but I still get many questions from anyone about this look. So, I hope my post today will help you for getting information of what I wore.

Here we go!

Light mink basic scarf from the one and only @marionstheory @marionstheory_catalog (IDR 65K)
Sling bag with tassels: Stradivarius

Deep tan shirt with dark tosca tassels from mango
(Got it for about IDR 500-550K I almost forget the fixed price. Sorry......)

Patterned ethnic pants gotten from zara for about IDR 429K
It's fabricated by thick crepe/platinum crepe with no transparency. Superb!

Slip on wedges sandals from dewata sandal bali (you can find it on instagram)

Overall look of Pattern Enthusiast from head to toe
Ohya! and I got some questions about my hijab inner! I got it from Up2date, you can find it on instagram named @up2date_world. This is the best inner I ever have!
Thanks for visiting my blog and keeping up with me! See you on the next post, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment