Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Styling Melody in #TravelinStyleWithRicha

Greeting from Teletubbies Hills located in Mt. Bromo area! So, Last two weeks I decided to visit this famous and wonderful location called Teletubbies hills with my best(s) and also him!
I changed my outerwear two times because the weather was so unpredictable! It could rain so heavy while a strong sunshine came up! So I decided to change my knitting outerwear to a coat.

(I add more information about getting there below(English & Bahasa Indonesia Only))

This was what I wore:

Boots: (sister's) H&M
Bag: Stradivarius
Scarf: Basic scarf in dusty rose by Marion's Fashion Theory



Midi pleated metallic skirt: Simplicity



Bowling bag: zara

Embroidered bird pink sweater: Stradivarius
Legging: malaika boutique on instagram

Oversized knit outerwear: Zara

Taken at Pasir Berbisik

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi There! As I promised, I will explain about this trip and how much fee this trip charged. First, We started the trip at 8 a.m. because we didn't want to see the sunrise; if you want to see the sunrise you have to start your trip at 2 a.m. or 3 a.m. because it took about 3 hours to get there.
We arrived at 9.00 a.m in parking area to rent a car which people called "hardtop car" for IDR 700K (it's including a driver). You must rent this kind of car except you brought your own one from home :p why? because you would meet with many kind of steep incline.
Then, at 9.30 a.m. we arrived at the first place called Penanjakan. You can see the photo below how it looks like (It was foggy and cold morning I thought).

After we spent just for a minute in Penanjakan, of course to take a photo, we continued our trip to the next planned destination called teletubbies hills which you've seen the photos above. It took only about 15 minutes (cmiiw) from Penanjakan. It's really wonderful and listed as a one of the places you must visit! Let me know if you got there! :D

See you on the next post guys! thanks for reading and visiting this blog :p

1 comment: